Now Hiring Repair Technicians
- Make emergency repairs when and as needed to satisfy customer needs.
- Conducting general inspections/scope of work for potential repairs/replacements of roofing systems, guttering, down spouts and siding.
- Interact and work well with owners, customers, co-workers, managers, and inter-office personnel, and vendors.
- Identify, locate, document and advise on roof system deficiencies and issues.
- Install service & perform approved repairs as requested.
- Must be adaptable to constantly changing environments, schedules and work places.
- Provide a complete scope of work to be performed for additional repairs needed.
- Must be available to travel with reliable transportation to the company office and facilities.
- There may be additional duties and responsibilities required.
- Complete required daily paperwork, such as service documents, time sheets, photos, and any other requested documentation needed by assignment.
- Prefer experience in repairing residential and commercial roof systems.
- Physically capable of handling all aspects of roofing repairs.
- Maintain all OSHA and other industry standards for safety and compliance.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work facilities.
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written.
- Experience with guttering, siding, carpentry, trim, framing, general contracting, handyman services will be considered.
Pay / Benefits:
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- After 90 days; use of company truck, cell phone, gas card.
- After 90 days; access to health and accidental insurance, 401K program, Paid vacation time.